View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #204
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 197748 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I wasn't saying that as the injury is the cause of his apparent lack of motivation. My point is he may be the most motivated guy in the world and most talented and there is still a very serious injury concern.
I've read where he missed the Kentucky game because he had bruised ribs . Nobody knew he wasn't playing until he walked out of the tunnel in street clothes .

I find all this funny because some of the same folks who bashed Mario are pro Clowney . The funnier thing to me is we expect football players to workout 24/7 while we tap on a keyboard all day .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote