View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #831
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
crap ur right, the 9-7 season we missed the play-offs. good call ok so 3 out of 11, pretty sure even with the 3 we are more used to losing or average.
It's actually 3 out of 12 seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
The WCO and the ZBS are out and the Earhardt-Perkins and the Power Run offense is in.

The 3-4 Defense could be out and the 4-3 could be in: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...nt/FB_6-14.pdf
Right on. I'm really digging the dynamic nature of O'Brien. No more of the protect-a-lead / play not to lose mentality. I think this cat is all about ruthless winning and never giving the other team a chance to catch their breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Those folks can't see the forest from the trees . They let a pedophile run free because it was more important to keep up an image . I would have cloroxed that whole place twice then burnt it down .
The name "Penn State" will always be tarnished in my mind. The only way that I could ever imagine not being tarnished is if the fanbase decided to purge themselves of everything pedo-demon by banishing football for a decade and demolishing then building new facilities. Instead, they cherish tradition that served to provide a protection mechanism for one of these most heinous crimes around. They want to be proud of an old bastard because he valued winning and protecting a brand over doing the right thing. That's their tradition now.