View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #830
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley
Quote:
Feels more like a rally than a presser. Packed. Who are these people?

Texans presented new HC Bill O'Brien to VIPs at a breakfast. They brought out the Texans pep band to greet everybody.
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield
Quote:
Interesting that all 3 coaches in #Texans history have started their tenure with the No. 1 overall pick
Greg Bailey ‏@GregBailey13
Quote:
Bill O'Brien telling #Texans sponsors he's proud to be in a football city and a football state. Nice ovation.
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
Cushing on O'Brien: "I'm excited 2 find out what scheme we're going to play. He's got talent to work with. This isn't a rebuilding project."

Brian Cushing on Bill O'Brien "He's had a lot of success at New England and Penn State and I'm fired up to play for him."

Duane Brown on Bill O'Brien: "I heard he's a great coach.I heard he's hard-nosed, very loud & direct. I'm looking forward to working w/ him"

Duane Brown "Since I've been here I've known only one system, but change can be good."

Duane Brown on Bill O'Brien "I'm excited to work with him. I'm glad the process is over. I'm ready to get acclimated to his system."

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Quote:
Bob McNair: "I'm ready to kick 2013 out the door. I've had enough of 2013. It's with great pleasure to have 2014 arrive on the scene."

Last edited by Playoffs; 01-03-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote