Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #81
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So has Boyd become a complete dud now? If the Texans were to take a non-QB with the #1 overall, then this guy later in the draft, would we have sufficiently "addressed" our QB situation?
No, not at all. I think he lost a bit of value this year, but not nearly enough to consider him a dud.

I think he'll be a second rounder, third at the latest. I would like for us to target him if we end up not going with a QB at 1-1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I don't expect Boyd to get drafted until end of round 3 or round 4 unless he beasts out in the Orange Bowl which I doubt. He's probably gonna get his A handed to him.
I wouldn't bet on that, you're likely to lose again. Boyd is going to light Ohio State up. OSU's defense sucks and their best corner is hurt.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote