View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #287
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
If you're irritated then you need to have a drink. I said "he seems like"...... meaning I have no idea, but its based on interviews and some thoughts he's conveyed about QBs he likes. Its just words my friend and my opinion. If you don't agree then you don't agree, but chill out.

There's a video you should watch that someone else posted and maybe, someone's opinion based on what the coach has said about what he likes from the QB position wouldn't irritate you so much.
Yeah, he was mentioning Matt McGloin at 6'0 thereabout in the video:

http://youtu.be/dmH7jvQN4zk

That may encompass several QBs in this class.

Personally, I can't say that I know enough about QB play to declare that the QB (any QB) did what he was supposed to do on several plays so it is hard to tell which one has a higher football IQ, Bridgewater, Manziel, McCarron, Mariotta, Hundley, Mettenberger, Murray, or whoever.
There are instances when we don't know for sure how the offense is supposed to attack or counter the defense, where and when the QB is supposed to throw the ball, or where and how the receivers are supposed to run their routes, especially when we don't have the All-22 view to help see the whole field.

They might have different skill sets, that much we know, but as far as football IQ, I honestly don't know for sure which one has the most upstairs.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote