View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #283
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
because we know so much about our head coach already.

these comments irritate me so much, lets wait and see before we jump to ill-informed conclusions.
If you're irritated then you need to have a drink. I said "he seems like"...... meaning I have no idea, but its based on interviews and some thoughts he's conveyed about QBs he likes. Its just words my friend and my opinion. If you don't agree then you don't agree, but chill out.

There's a video you should watch that someone else posted and maybe, someone's opinion based on what the coach has said about what he likes from the QB position wouldn't irritate you so much.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote