View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #282
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Something tells me there's going to be a huge push as the draft approaches for Manziel's name to be called #1. He seems like everything BOB would despise, but I almost, ALMOST, kind of would like to see it happen.

I would hate to pass up on him and let him go on to be the next great thing in the league which is what I think might happen.
because we know so much about our head coach already.

these comments irritate me so much, lets wait and see before we jump to ill-informed conclusions.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote