View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #192
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Anyone doubting Clowney's talent or ability is crazy. He's the single best pure pass rusher I've seen coming out in at least 10 years. You can question his motor, but questioning his ability is silly. Paired up with JJ Watt they would create havoc if he plays up to his potential.

And..... thats where I stop with it. I don't know what this guy is motivated by. How great does he want to be? Does he aspire to win Championships? Hall of Fame induction? Pro Bowls? These are all questions I don't know. Thats why the Texans organization gets paid the big bucks because I'm sure they'll dig into every aspect of this kid's life and thinking. If he doesn't aspire to be one of the greatest then I would pass and wouldn't look back.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote