View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #188
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I think it's a serious question to the people wanting Clowney #1 overall. If he's taken with the pick, how would you address the QB position from that point on? I'm against taking Clowney at 1.1, but if he's the guy I would then hope the Texans trade back into the first round for a QB they covet like Blake Bortles or Derek Carr.
Trade for Mallett or draft Mettenberger at 2-1 or slight trade up to get Mettenberger,
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote