View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014   #185
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39290 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney, then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Clowney? Dalton is your franchise then what,This thread was started by a TB fan that thinkks he's a franchise QB. LOL

Unless you're Cincy and like Dalton as your franchise QB.

No thanks
I think it's a serious question to the people wanting Clowney #1 overall. If he's taken with the pick, how would you address the QB position from that point on? I'm against taking Clowney at 1.1, but if he's the guy I would then hope the Texans trade back into the first round for a QB they covet like Blake Bortles or Derek Carr.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote