View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #269
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112130 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
But that competition was still college competition, in the NFL the LBs, the CBs, the Dline and Safties are all faster. The NFL is the best of the best players from all over the country. And thats why a lot of succesful college athletes have trouble translating to the NFL. The game is so much faster.

I am not saying anything everyone dont already know. I am just really skeptical about Bridgewater is all.
I'm skeptical as well, but he played extremely well against Florida, Miami, and UCF. I really don't think the competition argument has any merit.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote