View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #266
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Whoa, that's pretty deep. Just making sure I'm reading correctly, college success doesn't ALWAYS mean that they'll be good in the NFL? That really changes my mind, we need to draft someone with NFL experience then, obviously!
HAHA come on now, you all act like i am trying to tell you all something you dont know and then being smart asses about it. I am just seeing a lot of people here who are pinning Bridgewater as the next great thing to come out of college. Just trying to keep it all in perspective for them.