View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #265
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98526 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Just because you work your ass of at something doesnt mean you will be the best at it, and it dont mean you will ever actually be good at it.

I'm not saying the boy will fail, i'm not saying he will succeed, all i am saying is we all know there is no gurantee that college success will translate to NFL success.
Agree. At the same time, playing against poor competition doesn't mean his talent won't translate to the NFL. He has shown up and played great against the good competition he has faced.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote