View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #264
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
Wow, that's some perspective to have. There's plenty of very good NFL players from smaller schools. Should I remind you of the big school players that suck balls?
I agree, and we have seen average players in college become superstars in the NFL. The draft is like battleship its either hit or miss. And i'm sorry but as texans fans we have had a lot of misses.