View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cutler Signs 7 year deal (Chicago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Cutler isn't terrible. He's better than Schaub when Schaub was good but I want this team to do better than that. I wouldn't give cutler that kind of money. I don't think he's worth it but the the bears problem now. I thought mccown played better than cutler and was a cheaper option.
The idea was never for Cutler to be our future QB. If we signed him at all, he would only have been here for one year. We would have drafted a rookie QB. Cutler, the Rookie, & Case would compete for the starting job. Whoever wins, wins.

But we need a QB on this roster who has won in the NFL. Otherwise, imo, a competition between Keenum & the rookie is a competition between two of the lesser evils.

McNair said we're not rebuilding.

If we were able to sign Mallet for 4 years, we'd have a better chance at winning 10 games than taking a chance & just going with Bridgewater.