View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #14
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cutler Signs 7 year deal (Chicago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm so glad the Bears took care of this early, if only because I did not want to hear Armchair GM constantly bring Cutler's name up as a QB for the Texans.

I don't hate Cutler. I just didn't want to see him in Texans gear.
Cutler isn't terrible. He's better than Schaub when Schaub was good but I want this team to do better than that. I wouldn't give cutler that kind of money. I don't think he's worth it but the the bears problem now. I thought mccown played better than cutler and was a cheaper option.