View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #248
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Almost as bad as those VY fanboys that had a local businessman and Texans advertiser taking out full-page ads.

I'm 100% certain that there is no pick that will satisfy even 65% of Texans fans this time around. Then again, I'm not sure even 35% knew who JJ Watt was when we picked him.
I knew he was an ex pizza boy, and not gonna lie when i heard that i was like WTF. Then i saw his game highlights and i felt a little more at ease !