View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #246
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Johnny Jags, now that's funny!
At #3 I think that is a very real possibility. The guy will sell tickets for sure and the Jags have no "face of the franchise" type player. Even though Bortles is from the Orlando area (maybe even a safer pick) I don't think he would bring in the same excitement as Manziel.

Sadly for JM and his fans his destination looks to be either the Jags or Browns.

So to get back on track with this thread, and to be serious (yes, I want Schaub gone) I am in the Teddy camp.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote