View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #66
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade wants to return as Texans Defensive Coordinator

I find some of the comments here regarding Wade and the lack of appreciation for his work here to be disgusting. If it weren't for Wade, we very likely could've been challenging the Saints for the longest stretch before the first playoff berth.

If you don't think he should defensive coordinator because you think the scheme is outdated, fine. Wade as a person is not, and it's shameful how people are suddenly speaking of him. Show some damn respect.

You know what, I was thinking it was time for Wade to go, but after seeing some of the comments from the first page of this thread, I hope he comes back. The chip that's being put on the shoulders of him and all the defensive players is something I certainly wouldn't bet against. Put me down as an empathic "YES."

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote