View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #234
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Matt Schaub. We need to give O'Brien at least one season to see if he can fix Schaub.

The Texans can then draft Clowney, a physical freak at DE who's only knock is his work ethic.
You have just been demoted from Administrator. lol I have not seen "psychiatrist" on O'Brien's resume but he should be able to hire one I guess.