View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #792
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Houston, the Eagle has landed...

Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Quote:
Former PennState coach Bill O'Brien arrives N Houston.Friday he'll be officially named the 3rd coach N Texans history

Bill O'Brien on plans:"The thing that we'll do here is we'll work very hard 2field a very, very competitive FB team."It's all about winning"

Bill O'Brien on leaving Penn St."Those things R tough.There Rgreat kids@PennSt. They gave me my1st opportunity as a HC.I thank them 4 that"

Bill O'Brien: "U have an opportunity 2come here & work 4an owner like Mr.McNair & an organization like the Texans,it's a very exciting time"

Bill O'Brien on taking over as Texans head coach: "I'm excited. In your lifetime you get certain opportunities only so many times."
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
O'Brien, "It's all about winning. We'll get started real soon."

O'Brien on Texans "we'll work very hard to field a very competitive team. Everything we do as a team will be about winning."

O'Brien on Penn State "they gave me my first opportunity to be a head coach and I'll always thank them for that."

O'Brien on leaving Penn State "Those things are tough. It's not easy. They're great kids at Penn State, lot of great people there."
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote