View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #8
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing & Wife play Santa on Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I find it humorous that in that picture Brian looks pregnant again. I'm sure he'll get in shape and all that; it's just that dude is always either super impressive or pregnant looking, LOL.
That does not look like a soft roll of jelly-fat. It looks like those hard, convex muscular cores that protrude out if you will. Not saying he hasn't put on weight (gosh, I would gain 20 pounds after that kind of injury)but I don't think that is a fatty gut we're lookin at.