View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #785
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Is there any way a regular fan/season ticket holder like myself attend that press conference? I'd absolutely love to see it. I'm ecstatic about this hire. We finally have a coach that has a chance to be elite.
Not that I'm aware. You need an approved issued press I.D. to get inside the doors. You can call public relations but unless you have legitimate press credentials don't expect any favors. The next best thing for fans is they usually broadcast PCs live on houstontexans.com.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote