View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #230
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't want to turn this into a draft thread, but....

Look at the mock drafts of past years, and you will find big discrepancies between those made in January and April. No one knows who will or will not be available in the mid-1st round. Evaulations between the coaching staffs and scouts haven't begun. Then there are the combine, pro days, interviews, and more evaluations.

However, I do think this is shaping up to be a good, if not great, QB class. So in theory, you're idea about moving around and taking a QB somewhere besides 1-1 has possibilities. But, we're a long time from knowing who goes where at this point.
Agree it was my attempt at a half ass mock, i figure he will be a mid to late first rounder. Never know though