View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #227
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yep.

Lack of arm strength. Disproved that vs. Miami. I saw ropes into tight windows. Don't do that without arm strength. Field General since his freshman year. No dummy there. Humility. Personally pulled the plug on the Heisman hype. Competitive. Football IQ. Reads defence at the line and checks into what's gonna work and makes it happen.

Kid sounds like a loser to me.

Sure. Sounds good to me. I give up. Teddy is inevitable so I might as well just get behind the pick now and get ready to jersey up.