View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #21
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tampa Bay to hire Lovie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
McCoy was the #1 rated NT by PFF in 2013. David, the #2 rated 4-3 OLB. Revis was the #1 rated CB. Stacked!

But I agree, think Revis is gone.
First thing I thought when I heard of the hire was, "Damn, that's going to be a great defense next year."

Second thing I thought was, "That sure is a lot of money to pay Revis to play zone all day."

They can't cut him, though, can they?

Will be interesting to see how that works out.

I also think Tedford will be a *great* coupling.

I've said all along that if TB could get the right coach in there they could be a great team. That division is going to be fun to watch next year.