View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #218
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Interesting article. I've heard legends of such things from the elders, I believe they're called "audibles" or something like that. Though the concept of changing plays at the line of scrimmage is completely foreign to me I have heard that there is such a thing and that they can be used well, even. I'm glad Bridgewater seems to be able to handle those responsibilities and I'm pretty sure O'Brien might actually allow such a crazy idea like these new fangled "audibles" to be used.
Young Fool! Do not utter such nonsense aloud! The gods are not kind to those who mock them with talk of "audibles" and blasphemous statements about changes to plays. At the line? Are you mad?

Go from this place now and study your play script in great detail. GREAT DETAIL I say! (May it never change).

Then say 10 "Hail Shanahan's" and you will be forgiven.