View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #212
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I say we move out of the first pick and take brett hundley out of UCLA in the middle of the first. I like him better than bridgewater anyways.
I don't want to turn this into a draft thread, but....

Look at the mock drafts of past years, and you will find big discrepancies between those made in January and April. No one knows who will or will not be available in the mid-1st round. Evaulations between the coaching staffs and scouts haven't begun. Then there are the combine, pro days, interviews, and more evaluations.

However, I do think this is shaping up to be a good, if not great, QB class. So in theory, you're idea about moving around and taking a QB somewhere besides 1-1 has possibilities. But, we're a long time from knowing who goes where at this point.