View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Tampa Bay to hire Lovie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i was leaning towards lovie smith for this exact reason. we have the best defensive player in football, and i think lovie would've been the head coach most likely to make the most of watt. i cant fault the texans' brass too much though, it IS a passing league. even with the best defender in the game we only managed 2 wins.
I liked that Lovie was considered because he is one of the few HCs who get fired with a winning record. Even more rare with a "recent" Conference Championship. He's probably a "better" Andy Reid on the defensive side of the ball.

And he's from Texas.