View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #61
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade wants to return as Texans Defensive Coordinator

I voted No because O'Brien should pick his own staff.

If he wants Wade and thinks Wade can do a good job, great. O'Brien might be able to sit down with Wade and help him upgrade and modernize his defense and he might be able to help Wade with making the changes necessary to be able to face a Brady or a Rodgers without getting pantsed.

But I don't want to force Wade on him.

I think Wade has done some good things and we wouldn't have had the two years of playoffs without him. So I thank him for that. But I need better performance in the red zone, more turnovers forced, and better competition against great QBs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote