View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #203
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Article written by Greg A. Bedard of MMQB on Teddy Bridgewater

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/02/teddy-...014-nfl-draft/
Interesting article. I've heard legends of such things from the elders, I believe they're called "audibles" or something like that. Though the concept of changing plays at the line of scrimmage is completely foreign to me I have heard that there is such a thing and that they can be used well, even. I'm glad Bridgewater seems to be able to handle those responsibilities and I'm pretty sure O'Brien might actually allow such a crazy idea like these new fangled "audibles" to be used.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote