Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #1212
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
+1

There is no doubt that Manziel is a helluva college football player. I just feel uneasy about his style (havoc?) working well in the NFL. I am not saying I would not take him, just that I would feel more comfortable with a more traditional talent.
I'm not worried about his style too much. I think that can be coached down enough. IMO People are under estimating his pocket ability because he makes such big plays outside the pocket. And too many people want to label him a running QB in a negative way. He is top 4 in just about every passing category playing in a tough conference.