View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #758
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
These leftovers are better than any QB in this draft and come with a full understanding of BO'B's system.

Will you be happy with anbody other than Bridgewater. I laid out a plan that give the Texans a better QB. IMHO and a tradedown that allows for an impact pass rusher + more picks.

Good thing is if Mallett doesn't work out then you can use the 2014 picks you gain and move up to get your franchise QB in the better 2015 QB draft.

Trade a 3rd For Mallett

Trade down with Cleveland for # 4 and #36 in this yrs draft and Clevelands 2015 #1.
I don't remember him being all that in college and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer . In the pros the biggest knock is he has a long throwing motion and while he has velocity he doesn't get rid of the ball quick .