View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014   #746
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
awesome placement. well done, glad i could help.
Thanks! Also, to answer the original question regarding QB, most are leaning Bridgewater, some are of course saying Manziel and there's some that want Bortles. However, I think O'Brien will make the correct decision so that's my opinion on our QB situation. Are you just inquiring on if Schaub will be available as your QB of the future after Brady retires? If so then the answer is undoubtedly yes, Schaub is perfect for your system.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote