View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #551
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

I've seen quite a bit that has him listed as top 5 OVERALL talent. To "reach" for the most important position in football a few spots just isn't that much of a reach to me.

If you wait for BPA to draft quarterback you will NEVER draft a QB. Every QB is always reached for that has any value and isn't just a complete gamble.

I think of it like fantasy football and drafting RBs. If you don't reach on a RB after the 3rd round you are not going to get one on your team until everyone else has like 6 and you end up rolling out there with a loser.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote