View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #728
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was pretty excited when I found out our HC had taken an expansion team to the play offs in it's second year.

I was pretty excited when I found our our HC was going to bring an offense that was very difficult to stop & averaged among the top of the league.

I like the O'Brien hire. But only because I hope he'll bring innovation & motivation. However, I am concerned McNair brought O'Brien in because there have been several college coaches who've been exceptionally successful early in their coaching career.

I think that would have been a great idea after 2010, when we were much younger, like a college team.
I was happy with Dom but Kubiak couldn't even put a sentence together. I'm sorry but I would never hire a guy who sounded like him to a leadership role.

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote