View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #545
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
this is close to where i'm currently at. Any of those four players that our new coaching staff feels the most confident in is fine with me. I think bridgewater has a slight edge because of the offense he plays in. His superior mechanics and his intelligence. I personally want manziel mostly because of the excitement factor, his fire and i believe he has great ball placement. He is pigeon holed as a running qb really only teddy has equal placement out of this group.

Bortles just looks the part. Love his size and seems to have the it factor. None may be luck but like it or not we are almost without a doubt going qb 1.1. I see things in all three that i like. Our new hc is supposed to be a qb guru so let's let him pick his man and roll with it. None of us knows better than he who will fit his system the best.

If he doesn't think any of these guys are fits then it's a no brainer to take the best ayer in the draft. Clowney.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this
+1
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote