View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #544
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
Personally I like Teddy at 1-1 but I am also intrigued with Bortles and Manziel. Heck, if our guys come to the conclusion that they don't like any of the QBs, which I don't believe will be the case, I love me some Clowney too. Going to be a fun draft season, may the best man win!
This is close to where I'm currently at. Any of those four players that our new coaching staff feels the most confident in is fine with me. I think Bridgewater has a slight edge because of the offense he plays in. His superior mechanics and his intelligence. I personally want Manziel mostly because of the excitement factor, his fire and I believe he has great ball placement. He is pigeon holed as a running QB really only Teddy has equal placement out of this group.

Bortles just looks the part. Love his size and seems to have the it factor. None may be Luck but like it or not we are almost without a doubt going QB 1.1. I see things in all three that I like. Our new HC is supposed to be a QB guru so let's let him pick his man and roll with it. None of us knows better than he who will fit his system the best.

If he doesn't think any of these guys are fits then it's a no brainer to take the best Ayer in the draft. Clowney.