View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #7
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tampa Bay to hire Lovie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Jeff Tedford to be his OC, and Leslie Frazier to be his DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
And the Tampa 2 defense is returning to its rightful home. I like his staff decisions though.
Tedford can coach and produce some solid QBs in college (Dilfer, Carr, Rodgers) so as an OC should be interesting what he does for Glennon. I like Frazier as a DC, his Vikings D's have been solid for a few years now.

What about Monte Kiffin? Too old to run the Tampa 2 for the Bucs again? How about Jon Gruden as an Assistant HC? *sarcasm*
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote