View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #539
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I never said that the Texans made the wrong choice in draft pick. Pay attention, will you. I am comparing mario to clowney. And just because the Texans picked mario over vince and reggie, it shouldnt influence them in one bit not to take bridgewster over clowney.
You said you don't want to repeat the Mario thing.... as if the Mario thing was a bad pick. He was still one of the best players to come out of that draft & our defense more or less for at least 4 of the years he was here.

Mario was a good player, a damn good player & I wouldn't have a problem "going through that again"

If Clowney plays as well as Mario did, & Bridgewater plays as well as Stafford, we really can't go wrong can we?