View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #537
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
"The best RT in the draft will add ZERO W's in the W/L column. "

What you seem to be ignoring with above quote is your line keeps the guy that does put Ws in column. If you respond with "get a RT later" then say whom and why. I'm not saying it cannot be done and on my current board have one in third but I can say why.
lol, thanks for telling me what to do and how to do it.

If I feel like talking about a RT in depth I will do it in a thread that exists that no one cares about. I said I don't want Mathews, that's all I owe this thread.

Real quick though... Derek Newton is arguably the worst RT in the NFL, we have 2 guys currently on the IR that will likely be taking his spot already. Derek Newton was also a 7th round pick. If you draft any RT that has a 4th round grade in the 5th round (happens every draft) I'd be willing to bet you have a dramatic improvement over Newton if you don't want to use one of our guys currently on IR. Now you have 3 guys that can fight over his job and didn't waste our most valuable in pick years.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote