View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #536
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Just for those who want it here is an updated report from Bucky Brooks on Bridgewater published earlier today (there was a link to one he wrote following his game against Rutgers last year and someone else posted a snippet from this article).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...reat-qb-in-nfl

Personally I like Teddy at 1-1 but I am also intrigued with Bortles and Manziel. Heck, if our guys come to the conclusion that they don't like any of the QBs, which I don't believe will be the case, I love me some Clowney too. Going to be a fun draft season, may the best man win!