View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #534
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Fair enough. Yet I have seen you say that you think Bortles is the best QB. What makes him so?

I have actually gone into specific detail into the differences between Bridgewater/Manziel and Bridgewater/McCarron previously and don't feel like typing it up again. I'm sure the posts are still floating around here somewhere.

I can go into detail with all of them if you are truly interested and not just trying to prove a point by reversing my argument.
Bortles has a stronger arm, has the same clutch gene as TB, is more mobile, both of them appear to be able to read defenses and are accurate. Like I said above they are both 1st rd picks just not 1-1's.

I wasn't being a jackass I truly want to see your evals and where our differences may lie. It will help with the back and forth discussion. If you dont want to do all of that typing that's understanable.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote