View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #533
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
If I put armed guards outside of a box containing a pile of ******, That pile of ****** is going to be safe. But at the end of the day, why am I spending the money on armed guards to protect that pile?

Agree, it's getting petty. I think it's really funny though. These Rico and E fights are hilarious. I personally feel that most of the hate comes from A&M AKA Manziel fans. They know in their heart of hearts that Johny will be the greatest QB to ever play in the NFL the same way UT fans felt about Vince Young. But since John Football isn't being mentioned as the top QB they go out of their way to discredit all the other competition.

Just my 2 cents from seeing EVERYONE that is destroying TB praising the Shoot out of John F in the Manziel thread.

I hear you and this is what I say to that. The best RT in the draft will add ZERO W's in the W/L column. You can't keep sinking high draft picks into the OLB position EVERY year. I don't want Clowney because I can't picture a scenario where he and Watt are both Texans in 5 years, but he's the ONLY guy I understand us taking if we don't take who I want.

The most glaring hole on this Texans team is what the #1 pick has the perfect ability to mend. Quarterback. Quarterback. Quarterback. And TB happens to be the best one IMO.
"The best RT in the draft will add ZERO W's in the W/L column. "

What you seem to be ignoring with above quote is your line keeps the guy that does put Ws in column. If you respond with "get a RT later" then say whom and why. I'm not saying it cannot be done and on my current board have one in third but I can say why.