View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #532
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87841 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I have reservations about Bridgewater because of a few games this year. I do think he's a first rounder. I like a lot about him. I just happen to think other guys in the draft are better prospects at their respective positions. If I'm being totally honest, the guy I think I really want is Nix. A badass NT would have the sort of impact on the defensive side of the ball that a franchise QB would have on the offensive side, IMO. It would free up Cushing to make plays, make it much more difficult for teams to deal with Watt, and make the rest of the team's pass rushers actually show up on occasion. But no one pegs Nix as a Top-5 pick. I get that. I will say that no one pegged Watt as a top-5 pick either, though.
Thank you for this response. This is the type of discussion I was looking for. If we're going to argue and fight like children around here we can at least do it intelligently.

P.S. I will toot my own horn here since I got dogged in the QB thread that I started, but I was quite clear here that Watt was a top five talent. I never would have predicted he would be this good, but I was very high on him. Loved it when we drafted him.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote