View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #531
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15632 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
If you don't see how better protection for your QB or worse protection for the opponent's QB would greatly improve the team, I'm not sure there's much I can say to you. I understand the desire to gamble, though.
Kansas DL, if everyone is healthy, is pretty friggin stacked. You could even say their entire defense is great. You could also say their OL is at least decent. They have an excellent run game, but does anyone rage about the Chiefs? Nope.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote