View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #530
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I have reservations about Bridgewater because of a few games this year. I do think he's a first rounder. I like a lot about him. I just happen to think other guys in the draft are better prospects at their respective positions. If I'm being totally honest, the guy I think I really want is Nix. A badass NT would have the sort of impact on the defensive side of the ball that a franchise QB would have on the offensive side, IMO. It would free up Cushing to make plays, make it much more difficult for teams to deal with Watt, and make the rest of the team's pass rushers actually show up on occasion. But no one pegs Nix as a Top-5 pick. I get that. I will say that no one pegged Watt as a top-5 pick either, though.
As you know I have pushed Nix for two years but his recent surgery and possible future problems with all that weight on his wheels made me move him from my board. Another hesitation I've had on posting new mock is O'brien's unknown defensive choice. If we move from 3-4 I want to change my 4th round pick from a nose and probably my ILB choice from Smallwood to maybe a Skov type.