View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #528
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104914 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I think Clowney is a Peppers type franchise player. (the only one in this draft.) I dont see much if any difference between TB/Manziel/Bortles/Mettenberger/MCarron etc... certainly not worth #1.
Fair enough. Yet I have seen you say that you think Bortles is the best QB. What makes him so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Tell me the difference between these QB's and why Bridgewater is 1-1 and McCarron for example is a 2nd/3rd rd pick?
I have actually gone into specific detail into the differences between Bridgewater/Manziel and Bridgewater/McCarron previously and don't feel like typing it up again. I'm sure the posts are still floating around here somewhere.

I can go into detail with all of them if you are truly interested and not just trying to prove a point by reversing my argument.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote