View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #526
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I understand the argument that you like a different player more. The one thing I just haven't been able to process is the people who are so critical of Bridgewater but never give any indication as to why. It's basically just that he isn't worth the #1 pick, because I said so.
I have reservations about Bridgewater because of a few games this year. I do think he's a first rounder. I like a lot about him. I just happen to think other guys in the draft are better prospects at their respective positions. If I'm being totally honest, the guy I think I really want is Nix. A badass NT would have the sort of impact on the defensive side of the ball that a franchise QB would have on the offensive side, IMO. It would free up Cushing to make plays, make it much more difficult for teams to deal with Watt, and make the rest of the team's pass rushers actually show up on occasion. But no one pegs Nix as a Top-5 pick. I get that. I will say that no one pegged Watt as a top-5 pick either, though.