View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014   #518
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
You used something from 3 months ago!! So draft stock doesn't rise and fall?

That's what the quotation marks were for, since Brooks is a quack qnd doesnr know what hes talking about direct me in the direction of someone who does, ill listen. Preferably recent mmmkay.
Sure it does. And I'm OK with people thinking Bridgewater's stock has risen. I just don't think he's worth the #1 overall pick. Crazy opinion, I know. Except, "respected sources" have thought the same thing. The fact that they've evolved on their position doesn't mean that their former opinions are now crazy, ignorant, or any other derogatory term you want to throw out.

I think Bridgewater is not worth the #1 overall pick, and if he were coming out next year, 3-4 QBs would be ranked ahead of him by these so called "respected sources". People don't have to agree with me. I'm not being particularly combative about it. But if someone wants to insult me because I hold that opinion, then that pretty much makes them a jackass and I don't mind taking them to task for being one. I have never attacked anyone's post for thinking that Bridgewater is worth y of the #1 pick. I just disagree. I have attacked YOUR posts because you are evidently incapable of having a civilized discussion with anyone who holds an opinion counter to yours. And it's not just me. You're that way to damn near everyone that disagrees with you.

So with all that, back to Bridgewater. I don't think he's worth the #1 overall pick, but it's a weak draft year. So if he goes #1, I'll pick up the pom poms and cheer him on. But I don't have the same optimism that he'll succeed that I did for guys like Luck and Wilson. But hey, I wasn't high on RGIII or Kaep, so it's not like I'm infallible.